Sunday, November 18, 2012

(Philly Marathon) Week in Review

80 miles
2 doubles
3 days in Philly
2-minute PR

The not-yet-released Karhu Flow Light carried me through 26.2--yet another perk of being sample size!
There's not really anything of significance to add that wasn't already covered in today's race recap, but suffice it to say this was a good week. Believe it or not, people are already asking which marathon I'll be racing next, which is a concept I haven't even begun to wrap my brain around. First order of business is definitely some much-needed down time, likely from now until the new year, at which point I'll assess my goals and objectives for the spring. Maybe that means a marathon and maybe it doesn't, but I've got plenty of time to figure it out.

Post-race sushi and a glass of wine (or four) with Madeleine