Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Official North Carolina Resident

AM: core + massage
5 miles
PM: 63 mins.
8.5 miles

After another 3+ hour day at the DMV, I am proud to say that I passed my written test with 100% correctness and am now an official licensed driver in the state of North Carolina. Even better, I took all my homework with me and was able to get a ton completed while I waited.

As far as running goes, I felt pretty sluggish today. My afternoon run was particularly off, but I'm not really sure why. It's not like it was difficult, but I just never felt relaxed and my breathing wasn't as comfortable as usual. This could be because my bubonic plague is still working itself out and I was having some serious congestion problems today. I'm pretty frustrated with this and wish it would hurry up and go away. I'm also contemplating an ice bath in Jeff's apartment pool before or after tomorrow's workout in hopes of waking up the leggies. We'll see.

0 comments: