Saturday, December 13, 2008

Norman Wog

~52 mins.
7 miles



McNellie's Pub Run champs and our benefactors for the evening

After a fun and festive night at the McNellie's Pub Run celebration, Jordan and I slept a little later than usual before heading out for a short jaunt. We didn't have a particular route in mind so just kind of wandered the streets, past campus and across Main before turning back toward Campus Lodge. We stumbled across what looked to be the staging of a Christmas parade at Norman High School, which reminded me of the time I was an elf in the Christmas parade when I was five and they glued felt ears on me and the glue wouldn't come off and I cried for hours afterward. But I'm totally over it.

Otherwise not much to report. We're rounding up the gang and heading down to Dallas today to pick up our packets at the White Rock Marathon expo. Team OK Runner Elite has some work to do tomorrow.

0 comments: