Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week in Review

80 miles
1 double
4 days in Atlanta
3 days in Birmingham
1 goal accomplished

Normally my weekly recap is posted on Sunday, but for chronological reasons I wanted to make sure it appeared after my marathon recap entry. One could also argue that a weekly recap is a bit unnecessary after Sunday's events, but I suppose old habits die hard. Believe it or not, I've been keeping this blog for over two and a half years. It's crazy to think about how much has changed between now and then, but I wouldn't trade the journey for anything. In the coming weeks I will look toward future plans for the spring and fall, but for now I plan on enjoying some much-needed down time and relaxation. To everyone who has read, commented and followed me thus far, thanks for the support!

0 comments: